Recommendations for a convertible clutch... help PLEASE!

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
I love the look of the LAMB convertible clutch with an open handle but I do not want to pay that much for something that I will wear so infrequently. Are there any other brands I could look at. I'm looking for this type style, in genuine leather or patent leather.

clutch_r1_c01.jpg

untitled.jpg

lol.. i was gonna say lamb when i read your title.. :Push:
for full price it's a lot of money but the older lamb prints are on sale nowadays.. you can probably find one in local off 5th as well.. and they always have coupon.. so it will bring it down even more.. around 190ish to 230ish depends on how much percentage off.. i couldn't think anything else besides lamb.. but i will let you know if i see one..

lol.. i was gonna say lamb when i read your title.. :Push:
for full price it's a lot of money but the older lamb prints are on sale nowadays.. you can probably find one in local off 5th as well.. and they always have coupon.. so it will bring it down even more.. around 190ish to 230ish depends on how much percentage off.. i couldn't think anything else besides lamb.. but i will let you know if i see one..

Thanks!

I would imagine if you looked around you could find a similar style for not a lot of money. That's what I'd do as I rarely go out and have no need for a clutch.

I have the LAMB convertible clutch in the black leather....it's a lot more versatile than the signature print.
lambh2002919869_prod_zoom_back_v1_m56577569830977101.jpg
lambh2002919869_prod_zoom_lookbk_v1_m56577569830977104.jpg

I also like this Diane Von Furstenberg clutch...my best friend owns one.
31463_in_l.jpg
31463_e2_l.jpg
31463_fr_l.jpg

I am so glad you asked this question, because I've been having the same issue! I've been keeping my eyes open for a convertible clutch, too. I recommend searching eBay "convertible clutch" or "foldover" -- other brands than LAMB will show up, and then you can get an idea what's out there, and go to that brand's original site if you don't want to buy it on eBay.
Good luck!

I am so glad you asked this question, because I've been having the same issue! I've been keeping my eyes open for a convertible clutch, too. I recommend searching eBay "convertible clutch" or "foldover" -- other brands than LAMB will show up, and then you can get an idea what's out there, and go to that brand's original site if you don't want to buy it on eBay.
Good luck!

Thanks, I've been looking and still haven't found anything I like, I wish this Melie Bianco was real leather.

cc_model.jpg

cc_black_clutch_b.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Convertible Tote & Clutch - BLACK[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]by [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Melie Bianco[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beautifully detailed bag with diagonal raw edges and trendy gold buckle hardware. This bag can be carried by the top handle, on the shoulder with the detachable strap, or folded over into a trendy oversized clutch. Made of ultra soft leather-like material and gold tone hardware. I also have this bag up for auction in dark red, white, and brown.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Measures 15"L x 13"H. The removable handle measures 25" long (9.5" drop from shoulder). Fits comfortably on the shoulder. [/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]WE SHIP FAST - Items are guaranteed to be shipped by the next business day after payment is received. Many items are shipped the SAME business day, immediately after payment is made![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT: Pay shipping for the item with the highest shipping fee and all other items ship for FREE![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]To get the shipping discount, you must pay for all items at the same [/FONT][/FONT]

Thanks, I've been looking and still haven't found anything I like, I wish this Melie Bianco was real leather.

cc_model.jpg

cc_black_clutch_b.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Convertible Tote & Clutch - BLACK[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]by [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Melie Bianco[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beautifully detailed bag with diagonal raw edges and trendy gold buckle hardware. This bag can be carried by the top handle, on the shoulder with the detachable strap, or folded over into a trendy oversized clutch. Made of ultra soft leather-like material and gold tone hardware. I also have this bag up for auction in dark red, white, and brown.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Measures 15"L x 13"H. The removable handle measures 25" long (9.5" drop from shoulder). Fits comfortably on the shoulder. [/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]WE SHIP FAST - Items are guaranteed to be shipped by the next business day after payment is received. Many items are shipped the SAME business day, immediately after payment is made![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT: Pay shipping for the item with the highest shipping fee and all other items ship for FREE![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]To get the shipping discount, you must pay for all items at the same [/FONT][/FONT]

Isn't that the truth? I couldn't tell you how many times I see a bag either in a store or more often in a magazine that I like but then find out it's not leather. This one is really cute though, and I can totally see why you like it. I like it!