Recommendation for rhinoplasty and breast augmentation survey in korea

Hi. I'm planning to go rhinoplasty surgery during my long sem break! This is my dream since I was small. I have flat nose bridge that show my entire face flat and not in 3D vision. I was planning for long long times ago. I want to look pretty! I want have a nice natural tall nose without nose shadowing make up everyday! I tired on it! Actually I did my eyelid surgery In Korea two years ago! The results was pretty good. But I was warned by my mom that I cannot do my rhinoplasty, so eventually I just did my eyelid ptosis surgery. ( I was flying to there for three weeks by myself, it's lonely, and bored!) now I'm planning to go back same clinic but some of them said they good in eyelid surgery but not in nose job. That why I need to do more survey on it. I don't want do my revision rhinoplasty in future!
Breast augmentation surgery is for my friend. She wants a big boobs instead of AA now. Any good breast clinic recommendation?
Thanks first!

Which country are you from? Like I said in some other posts, Korea is only worth it if you want to do facial contouring. Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation are very mature and standard procedures and have been practiced very commonly around the world. As long as you go to the right doctor, doing those locally won't be much different from doing them in Korea, unless you are from a country where you really don't have qualified doctors.

Which country are you from? Like I said in some other posts, Korea is only worth it if you want to do facial contouring. Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation are very mature and standard procedures and have been practiced very commonly around the world. As long as you go to the right doctor, doing those locally won't be much different from doing them in Korea, unless you are from a country where you really don't have qualified doctors.

Malaysia! Hmm.. I knew lots of malaysians prefer to inject rather than implant. But I tried inject before but I disliked. I'm Korea fans. Hahaha! So I always keen to go there for my rhinoplasty. Actually I did my eyelid surgery in Korea two years ago! I wanted to do my rhinoplasty too but my mom warned me not to do before I go there. So I gave up my mind eventually.

@Lena9393 alot of people do injections but for a bone correction for better facial structure i would prefer surgery too! Plus filler is expensive , temporary and painful! But good for maintenance though

Yuupie. If face coutouring, jaw reduction, etc we have go go thru operation to change the bone structure. Filler cannot help anything about restructure face shape. Even the nose bridge. I have flat nose bridge. So actually it's doesn't have much change on it and same goes to nose tips. So won't not spend any cents on injection anymore instead of implanting.