Recommend Hermes SA

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Hello,

hopefully some of you can help me. I am really new to Hermes and recently just got interested in the fine jewelry, no bags for me yet. Can anyone recommend a nice SA that can maybe communicate and send pics by phone? I am not near an Hermes shop and seems appts are hard to get to even look things so will have to go by pictures. Please if you can recommend a nice SA, would be much appreciated.

Hello,

hopefully some of you can help me. I am really new to Hermes and recently just got interested in the fine jewelry, no bags for me yet. Can anyone recommend a nice SA that can maybe communicate and send pics by phone? I am not near an Hermes shop and seems appts are hard to get to even look things so will have to go by pictures. Please if you can recommend a nice SA, would be much appreciated.
Hermes most likely will not ship fine jewelry purchases to new clients via phone purchase. I highly suggest you find a way to visit a store and then contact them at least a week or two before your visit to ensure the items you are interested are in stock. H stores do not individually carry the full product line and will likely need to bring in the items from other stores so you should request only a couple of which you are seriously interested. Good luck!

ETA, you could also shop via their website which has full refund returns if that is easier for you.