recommend concealer

1. can anyone recommend a really good concealer for oily skin,it seems it always fads by lunch time.thanks:rolleyes:

2. the Maybelline CoverStick works very well for me. it doesn't fade or get absorbed by my skin :yes:

3. YSL's Touche Eclat works wonders for me.

4. MAC Select Coverup

5. i use the concealer from dior...and i have oily skin too =]

6. Another vote her for YSL Touche Eclat, but I have very dry skin

7. MAC concealer pencil rocks. It's this short, stubby pencil that provides great coverage and stays on all day.

8. I LOVE Cle de Peau - it's expensive, but it really works and lasts forever.

9. YSL touche Eclat ..it's the only one that works for me.

10. I have combo skin and I LOVE LOVE YSL Touche Eclat!!!

11. I use Armani. I read somewhere --- can't remember what magazine this weekend -- that they said if you are short on time to use the Benefit pencil as a concealer. I use it but not as a concealer. I tried it this weekend and it looked OK.

12. It's interesting so many of you recommend YSL. The vendor/make up artist that sells it on QVC always says it's not meant to be a concealer so I've never tried it as one. I think I'm going to have to try it now...

13. MAC concealer pencil is the best! ive tried so many concealer but Mac pencil is just amazing!!

14. i really like armani liquid concealor, it works quite well.

15. In yet another case of a product maybe not intended to be used as a concealer but that's what I use it as, I am in love with the Smashbox conversion cream to powder foundation. I don't need any additional concealer because it conceals blemishes completely yet the finish is extremely light and I hardly feel like I am wearing make-up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice