Recognition!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I live in a fashion wasteland, in southern Indiana. On Saturday I was out picking up some things at our local mall. I stopped by the Clinique counter (all we have is a Macy's insofar as department stores go) to get some foundation, and the girl that helped me said "I just have to tell you, I love your bag, I noticed it when you first came in..." She was so sweet and was so excited to actually see a paddy in person, feel the leather, etc. She called some of the other SAs over to see it, but they were not particularly interested. Not that I need validation for having bought the bag, I love my paddy dearly for who she is of course but it was nice to have one person in my backwards world recognize her as well : )

2. Its great when it happens isnt it :yes: :nuts:

3. I had my Paddy shoulder bag recognized/complimented for the first time this past weekend, but it was by the SA in the Saks handbag department. I live in a very rural area (a definite fashion wasteland!), so I'm not surprised I had to go to the Big City for it to happen.

4. Love it when that happens.....

5. I am glad your bag got some recognition! I was just thinking yesterday that I have never seen another paddington worn by someone else and I live in Seattle.

6. Aww, don't you love it when that happens?! :heart: I bet you and your chloe looked beautiful. :yes:

7. I totally agree- it just makes me day when someone compliments my bag
    or my shoes or my jacket :wlae:

8. lucky you, I'm glad u get compliments on your paddy
    I rarely see anyone w/ a REAL chloe paddy and I'm in new york.

9. There is nothing better than a little love for your bag:yes:

10. I love it when stuff like that happens! And it always seems to happen when you least expect it, no?

I was in my office this summer(volunteering for school-related stuff), and one of the ladies there said she loved by Goyard bag. We got into a whole conversation about how her sister was going to get one too, and it was a total surprising, happy handbag-buzz moment :biggrin:

11. I feel weird complimenting people on their bags b/c I can't tell if they are real or fake half the time but it does feel good when someone gives me a compliment. Maybe I should try more often instead of drooling from the sideline. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice