Recent Sellier Kelly colors and leathers

I don't know where is it but I have those : K28 sombrero in black sellier ghw and K25 rough H sellier ghw :smile:)

Thank you, boboxu! I had seen pictures of other members with a black sombrero Kelly, and would still love to find that pic of rouge H I had seen. But this is a great comparison pic! Is your K25 epsom?

So I asked DH what exactly he ordered. So its a 32cm Sellier PHW. For the color he thinks he put Rouge H, Vert Colvert, Bleu Obscur, or Black. He doesn't remember if he listed other colors but remembers listing dark colors. Leather is Epsom since he discussed with the SA and she said is most common now which is fine since its what I was leaning towards anyway.

He doesn't realize how lucky he was to get to request off the bat. First store he tried!

Exciting!! [emoji3]

It is a 28. Thank you very much. I really love it :heart:
It is very beautiful. Congratulations !
Can you please share your experience with sombrero ? If you may, can you please also compare it with box calf leather and tadelakt ? When I looked at the swatch, the leather feels rather soft and my fingernail actually scratched it. It did not heal while I was in store. Just want to see if it was just that piece of leather or why not. I am debating if I should hold off for seemingly impossible box or just take sombrero and run with it. BTW, I am OK with tadelakt. Thanks a lot !