Receiving free samples***

:roflmfao:

Im a super sample whore lmao! I ALWAYS get samples, and lately I've been getting things like baby formula...I dont have a baby!

But one time, I was expecting some Dove samples for my MIL and I received 2 white box in the mail, thought it was the samples and didnt bother to open it. About 2 hours after I dropped them off at my MIL's house she called me and said, "Why did you bring me CONDOMS??" lmfao!!

I'll trade you my cat food for your condoms. :yes::nogood:

i love free samples. walmart.com always has free stuff to give away. go to the website and type in free samples in the search. i got trash bags, creams, shampoos, deoderants. hahahah.

Who would buy catfood on ebay?! It costs like 50 cents a can at the grocery store (and no shipping!) :lol:

Don't you know anyone who has a cat that you could give it to? Or you could swing by the local SPCA and drop it off. They usually feed the animals donated food.

Who would buy catfood on ebay?! It costs like 50 cents a can at the grocery store (and no shipping!) :lol:

Don't you know anyone who has a cat that you could give it to? Or you could swing by the local SPCA and drop it off. They usually feed the animals donated food.

Just joking about selling it on ebay, unless of course, I could make up some great story about it; ie: this cat food used to be Brittany Spears and she gave it to me. :roflmfao:

Some people believe those stories on ebay.

The cat food went to a loving home.

I'm paranoid about the samples that come in the mail - especially ones with food. I always throw them out, I'm worried someone might have done something funky with it.