Received my new Aqua Mabel and

Rachiem - are you freaking nuts???? KEEP IT!!!!!! As Chaz said, sod the guilt, have a glass of wine and enjoy it!!! Its a gorgeous bag and YOU DESERVE IT!!! Enough enabling??? Did I do good?? Please tell me I succeeded!!:tup::yahoo:

Pretend that I am your Mum and you must listen to me!!
Seriously, if that bag wasn't so blasted expensive for me in the US, I would have one!! Just can't bring myself to spend $1200 or $1300 on a bag!! Yikes!

Rachiem - are you freaking nuts???? KEEP IT!!!!!! As Chaz said, sod the guilt, have a glass of wine and enjoy it!!! Its a gorgeous bag and YOU DESERVE IT!!! Enough enabling??? Did I do good?? Please tell me I succeeded!!:tup::yahoo:

Seriously, if that bag wasn't so blasted expensive for me in the US, I would have one!! Just can't bring myself to spend $1200 or $1300 on a bag!! Yikes!

Well it worked for me!! Mum!!:love:

Kroquet,God, I would never tell my mum how much my bags are!! She thinks £20 is too much!!!
I would love to have a glass of wine, however 2 weeks in your fabulous country has left me with 8lbs to shift...the portions were huge!!

ooooh sorry!!! DH and I many times just order one entree and an extra salad! It's disgusting! With all the mexican food here, that's why I am dieting!!!
Hope you did have a nice time in Florida!!! Really that bag is lovely, keep it!

ooo, i think you should def keep it!! :yes: it is such a versitile colour and goes with everything. I wore my one out to work today with a black suit!! If you think you will regret returning it DO NOT DO IT!! If it is indeed ltd you may not get the chance to buy it again!

phew - speech over.

BTW have you made your mind up already :confused1: