Received my Chanel Cerf

Maybe you should keep it a little longer, I have the cerf, exactly like yours, and love it, actually I find it hard to change handbags when I am using it, it is plenty big for me and all I need and much more fits in it, but, each person is different, and maybe its not for you, but just in case, you should keep it just a little longer, the straps fit just right on my shoulder or as a hand held, I've never used it as a cross shoulder type., keep us posted as to what you decide!

runtpiggy, i think it looks great on you. it's such a classic bag that i don't think you could go wrong with it.

i've been thinking of getting a cerf actually. where did you get yours from if you don't mind me asking? thanks!

*jennifer* said:
runtpiggy, i think it looks great on you. it's such a classic bag that i don't think you could go wrong with it.

i've been thinking of getting a cerf actually. where did you get yours from if you don't mind me asking? thanks!

Another PF member recommended the Jersey Neiman Marcus, but I know the sales girl called around to find it and had it shipped to her first to inspect the bag. Then it was sent to me.

I know the bag is classic and I love it in the picture where it is sitting on the floor, I just don't love it on me. I want to love it...

I'd return it...if ure not loving it. The Chanel fall collection is up on the website, maybe u'll like something there...U can return it and get something from the fall collection perhaps!