Rebecca Taylor anyone?

Harpertoo

Feb 5, 2013
Europe
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone is a Rebecca Taylor fan?
I don't currently have any of her designs, but the jackets are tempting.

Just wondering if this is a designer to check out now & then?

Thanks!

Harpertoo

Feb 5, 2013
Europe
My husband pointed out the skirt to me, but I want the jacket....well both really.
What do you think?
BTW - love your jacket!

Attachments

Last edited:

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have a very Chanel-esque jacket that I have had for 3 years and I love it. Good quality and I still get compliments on it

tamburger

Feb 22, 2011
CA
I have 7 silk tops, 3 dresses, 1 sweater, and 1 pair of Rebecca Taylor shorts. Everything is gorgeous, the quality and materials are all there. I definitely recommend Rebecca Taylor! I'm a fan!

Harpertoo

Feb 5, 2013
Europe
I think I will get it for March!
(Trying to stick to 1/mo - more/less.)
it does look a bit fresher than my typical pencil skirts

Dani3ear

Aug 8, 2012
My husband pointed out the skirt to me, but I want the jacket....well both really.
What do you think?
BTW - love your jacket!
I just bought this jacket yesterday and I love it! The material is soft and cozy, almost sweater-like, but it still has good structure. Are you in the one(ish) a month club too? I am cheating a little, as I'm counting this one for April, along with a YSL Arty ring that I just ordered on NAP. This would make 8 items total for the year so far, so technically that's two a month :blush:

Dressyup

Mar 4, 2013
I love her stuff! My favorites are her silk dresses. They come in such lovely prints! Her jackets are lovely too and I think you should get them!

Oct 30, 2006
Another fan. I have several RT items. Just bought a sweater, denim vest and a nailhead tee shirt.