rebecca minkoff repairs?

how did everyone's repairs through rm go? was it resolved? and what was your total cost? i have a nikki missing a small piece of hardware and i'm considering sending her in for a repair. it's barely noticable but i'd like it fixed.

^^I should have done that too. Stupid me, I bought mine at LB. I thought if I dropped it off at RM I could save on the shipping, but I ended up having to ship it anyway. I should have just shipped it off to Luna Boston.

Ok, doublely annoyed with myself, I so wish I had sent it to LB not just for the free shipping, but peace of mind. I hate having this nag at me at the back of my head because I still don't know if my bag got lost going across town. If I had sent it through LB, I bet they would have kept me updated. If by some fluke, my bag did get lost, I probably won't find out until after I can't claim insurance on it.

yeah, lb's free shipping including free returns is a huge benefit. plus their modeling photos are the most helpful to figure out the bag's drape and scale.

i also like their newly added descriptions of the bags' texture. it's difficult to buy items sight unseen so it's assuring lb provides an elaborate description wth accurate photos --- and backs it up with free return shipping.

think i may have to go browse their website now...

I bought my bag from Plaza Too and after talking to RM Maven, I was advised to go back to the store and they should take care of everything. So, I took my bag to Plaza Too today. I miss it already... I was told the repair might take up to 6 weeks. Really??? Does it really take this long?

I got my bag from Luna Boston, but I never even thought to ask them about doing the repair. I sent it directly to RM. It was already 3-4 weeks for the repair itself, I only figured it would take longer to ship the bag to the store, then for the store to ship it to RM, for RM to ship it back to the store, then back to me.

I got my bag from Luna Boston, but I never even thought to ask them about doing the repair. I sent it directly to RM. It was already 3-4 weeks for the repair itself, I only figured it would take longer to ship the bag to the store, then for the store to ship it to RM, for RM to ship it back to the store, then back to me.

That's what I thought, too! But RM Maven insisted that I bring it back to the store and let them handle it. Oh, well...