Rebecca Minkoff at TJ MAXX

NOTHING in Sacramento!! :tdown: Not even a pouch. ME so sad. =(

Well it looks like I found one! A Mini Beloved in Nude with Red Zipper. $199.99

2znwokw.jpg

I went to two different TJ's today and to my surprise they had some RM. The first had 4...a fire engine red mam that was so pretty (it was so hard not to buy that one), two mini beloved's in marshmellow and brown, and a bag in teal..(not sure which bag it was exactly). The second TJ's had a nude mam with red zippers. I did end up buying the brown mini beloved. I'm not sure exactly what color brown it is so I will have to take pics and post it.

If it's the same kind of brown MB I saw at my store, then I think it was the brown that came out at the same time as those french pouches. I believe that one was just called Brown. :shrugs:

I'm lucky to have several TJ's and Marshalls within a "reasonable" driving distance, and I drop in whenever I can. So far I've found RM at three TJ's and one Marshalls. Several weeks ago I spotted a nude/black ostrich MAC at TJ's for $150. It was tempting but NMS so I passed. More recently I spotted a fire engine MAM and brown mini Beloved at one TJ's, and brown MB at another TJ's plus a "little" goodie that I snatched up and brought home. I'll post pics when I'm at my regular computer.

I'm lucky to have several TJ's and Marshalls within a "reasonable" driving distance, and I drop in whenever I can. So far I've found RM at three TJ's and one Marshalls. Several weeks ago I spotted a nude/black ostrich MAC at TJ's for $150. It was tempting but NMS so I passed. More recently I spotted a fire engine MAM and brown mini Beloved at one TJ's, and brown MB at another TJ's plus a "little" goodie that I snatched up and brought home. I'll post pics when I'm at my regular computer.

Here's my "little" find: Brown Rapture with dash lining and light gold HW! $299.99! A little Apple Conditioner will buff out the deepest scratches, but I think a few scratches add character to this bad-a$$ bag! She's fantastic!

She's unstuffed in this photo. I love how her slouchiness belies her size. She's massive....much bigger than my Coach Bleecker St. "Legacy" Peyton and that's a big momma. Fortunately I love big bags, love zip top bags, love bags with lots of pockets and tassels and long shoulder straps on satchels....:love:

attachment.php

Attachments

• bagsnbags-spring11 112.JPG
    bagsnbags-spring11 112.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 4,404
WOW, what an amazing bag! I'm loving that color. Congrats on your amazing find:biggrin:

Here's my "little" find: Brown Rapture with dash lining and light gold HW! $299.99! A little Apple Conditioner will buff out the deepest scratches, but I think a few scratches add character to this bad-a$$ bag! She's fantastic!

She's unstuffed in this photo. I love how her slouchiness belies her size. She's massive....much bigger than my Coach Bleecker St. "Legacy" Peyton and that's a big momma. Fortunately I love big bags, love zip top bags, love bags with lots of pockets and tassels and long shoulder straps on satchels....:love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love it!

Last time I was in TJ Maxx here in Eugene, Oregon, there was a black MAM for $250. I was sooooo tempted to buy it but I am not supposed to carry such big bags, my doctor says. I still might go get it.