really need help please- speedy 35 or speedy 40??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my first ever expensive designer bag! And probably my last for a while as I have been saving up for ages! I am completely torn between the speedy 40 or the speedy 35 monogram. I love big bags a lot- in fact I don't actually own any small bags. However I am worried as I will want to use it as an every day bag and some people have said the speedy 40 is more for an overnight bag or a carry on. The only photos I can find are of the bags on their own so I can't see how big they are next to a person. Can anyone help as this is a huge decision for me and I need to get it right. I will not be allowed to return the bag as I will be getting it from the Harrods Sale in London.

xx

Hi and welcome to tpf, i think the speedy 35 is more than big enough. why dont you try them on and play with them in the store?
im in Australia so i dont know what promos Harrods have atm but LV never goes on sale.

Good luck and dont forget to to show us what you get

I agree with those who say that Speedy 40 as an everyday bag is too big; I'd get Speedy 35 (I'm getting Speedy damier 35 for Christmas!!!), I think you'll like the size!

Happy Shopping and congrats on finally getting your first LV. Both are good choices.

I have speedy 40 and love the bag. Its very versatile and can be a daily or weekend bag. Careful though, it can get heavy if fully packed and is handheld only.

I have a few photos. 5'9 130 lbs.

;)

Attachments

• MitchellVuittonSpeedy40Capacity6.jpg
    MitchellVuittonSpeedy40Capacity6.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 1,123
  • MitchellVuittonSpeedy40Capacity7.jpg
    MitchellVuittonSpeedy40Capacity7.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 574
  • MitchSpeedy406-2.jpg
    MitchSpeedy406-2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 561
I love them both, and have both (35 is a Monogramouflage) - and have a mono 40 and it works well for me as an every day type of bag. It's all personal preference - good luck in your decision!:smile:

I have so much "stuff" I couldn't even use a 40 for carryon, LOL

Welcome to the Purse Forum!

Please do a search for "Speedy 35 40" as there are lots of threads on this topic that you can read and post in. Good luck!

BTW, I say 35. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.