Real Housewives of Potomac (MD) - BRAVO

What is up with Wendy's odd, attention seeking, histrionics?
I thought it was a one-off when Ashley told them they were going to Portugal when she freaked out, but she did it again when Juan proposed to Robyn. Gizelle actually had to get Wendy to move out of the way! She looks like a complete fool. Sorry, but that woman bugs me.

I thought she was OTT too. She really bugs me. Who acts that way? I hope she's done. She adds nothing.

I was happy to see that Juan finally preposed the Robyn.
Big surprise that yet again Giselle was attending another function without the pastor. I was amused by Ashley giving her a hard time about the ever absent pastor.

I also didn't think Wendy was a good addition to the show. She never really seemed to fit in with the other ladies.
And she really seems to be trying to hard, all her actions seemed to be to planned, and over the top.
One example was the plastic bugs in her bed - her over the top reaction was phoney and sums her up.
The only thing I liked about her was her cute family.

As usual, I didn't believe much of anything Karen has to say. She still thinks she was the Grand Dame of the show and all she seemed to be was a phoney lier.
I really doubt she had plane troubles, she just wanted to arrive late and make a grand entrance.
And once the ladies were yet again, all trying to call her to task about her many lies, she just grabs Ray and leaves.

I wonder how Ashley will try to explain Micheal's horrible behaviour at the party. Was he jealous of Juan getting engaged and had a hissy fit?

I see from the previews there is going to be lots of screaming and yelling at the reunion.

Reactions: jmaemonte
I, for one, am surprised Ashley is having a second child with Michael. I would advise her to have the child and get as much as she can from Michael. In my opinion, he brings nothing to the table other than cash and extremely poor judgement and questionable behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmaemonte
oh goodness, Candice singing was terrible - but of course she'll blame it on the equipment. I was surprised that Robyn would have her singing at her event.

There seems to be no question now that Ashley is only with the old Australian for his coins and he's sperm. I can't image she's getting anything out of the relationship by those two things.
2 kids should secure her coins.

I am totally grossed out by Karen's sex life talk and then the whole bathroom scene just frightened me.
Poor ole Ray was going up those stairs as fast as he could and she was screaming at him - :smile:
I had to look away.
I was truly embarrassed for them both watching that scene. NO bath tub scene is necessary in any of these! Why do they keep doing them?? They're always cringe worthy.

I hate all the yellow outfits. Such beautiful ladies and they looked terrible for the most part.
I enjoyed Monique calling out Gizelle who for years went after the other ladies relationships. She looked truly taken by surprise and upset.
Tired of Wendy and her degrees. Nobody cares Wendy, you are a Real Housewife and now that will be what you are associated with forever.
Candiace, Ashley’s song wasn’t any worse than yours.
Both sounded like crap. Money can’t buy you class. It also can’t buy you a good singing voice.

I hate all the yellow outfits. Such beautiful ladies and they looked terrible for the most part.
I enjoyed Monique calling out Gizelle who for years went after the other ladies relationships. She looked truly taken by surprise and upset.
Tired of Wendy and her degrees. Nobody cares Wendy, you are a Real Housewife and now that will be what you are associated with forever.
Candiace, Ashley’s song wasn’t any worse than yours.
Both sounded like crap. Money can’t buy you class. It also can’t buy you a good singing voice.

Yes, all those yellow dresses were bad - who's idea was that?
Monique looked the best - and had to laugh at her binder of shame she brought.

And I also was glad to see Giselle get grilled and called out on her lies. She was surprisingly quiet - I guess Monique had good receipts on her - yikes, the pastor just had another baby!

I hope we get to see the ladies go after Karen a bit more. We do have another 2 episodes to go.
Looks like next week with be Ashley and Micheal - something we could do without, I don't need to hear the whole Micheal and bum grabbing again.
Ashley's dress was terrible.

Yes, all those yellow dresses were bad - who's idea was that?
Monique looked the best - and had to laugh at her binder of shame she brought.

And I also was glad to see Giselle get grilled and called out on her lies. She was surprisingly quiet - I guess Monique had good receipts on her - yikes, the pastor just had another baby!

I hope we get to see the ladies go after Karen a bit more. We do have another 2 episodes to go.
Looks like next week with be Ashley and Micheal - something we could do without, I don't need to hear the whole Micheal and bum grabbing again.
Ashley's dress was terrible.
Gizelle deserved that read...she’s the type of person who can dish it, but can’t take it when someone does it to her.