Real Housewives of Dallas

I like Stephanie - I hope she gets over being a people-pleaser, but even if she doesn't, I bet if it comes down to messing with her marriage or her kids she will stand up for herself. I don't envy where she is now - stuck between Brandi "I'm not an alcoholic" and LeeAnne "Brandi's an alcoholic". Hard to tell because of the edit, but every time we see Brandi out she is drinking or drunk.

I agree. I think Stephanie would man up if she needed to, like if her husband left her or something.

I found it very amusing that Kamron was so hungry because they were eating in fancy restaurants and she just wanted hamburgers and fries. She must be one of those infuriating women who can eat anything and everything and never worry about weight.
She needs to stash some chocolate bars in her purse to keep her going during Michelin star dining.

I agree with Leann, the ladies do hold her to a different standard - they are all guilty of doing many wrong things where the other are concerned, but forgiveness is much quicker for the others.
I''m looking forward to next week, I hope all the ladies stand up and don't agree with Brandy's blanket statement that none of the ladies like her.
Brandy is really being a bit** towards Leanne. Brandy has done so really questionable things herself, so I don't understand why she's so unhappy with Leanne - she got a hate on for her and won't let it go.

I find the arguments to be rather manufactured. Cameron especially. If Brandi was really concerned about her adoption she would have toned things down on her own.
I wouldn't mind a little more of Mama Dee telling everyone she doesn't "give a rip" she could mediate some of these arguments.

Reactions: Florasun
I'm sure Kameron could have ordered herself some room service if she wanted..BEFORE going out to eat so she didn't have to eat fried kale out of a planter..I sure as hell would have! :hrmm:

I find LeAnn equally (vulgar) if not more. Brandi is definitely not very bright though.
Yes they are equally vulgar, and funny. Leeanne repeats or creates potentially damaging rumors, tho. I think that is why she has a steeper hill to climb to gain back everyone's trust. But Brandi was dead set on making trouble. That whole thing with the video, when Bravo cameras were also filming the whole thing didn't make sense to me.
I wonder why Mama Dee passed on to Brandi Leeanne's comment about Brandi being an alcoholic? Seems like Mama Dee likes her while Jimmi disapproves. I wonder if we are going to see a face-off between Dallas's two matriarchs. Speaking of 'face-off', D'Andra looked really pretty and more youthful with less make-up.

Yes they are equally vulgar, and funny. Leeanne repeats or creates potentially damaging rumors, tho. I think that is why she has a steeper hill to climb to gain back everyone's trust. But Brandi was dead set on making trouble. That whole thing with the video, when Bravo cameras were also filming the whole thing didn't make sense to me.
I wonder why Mama Dee passed on to Brandi Leeanne's comment about Brandi being an alcoholic? Seems like Mama Dee likes her while Jimmi disapproves. I wonder if we are going to see a face-off between Dallas's two matriarchs. Speaking of 'face-off', D'Andra looked really pretty and more youthful with less make-up.
Brandi could have handled the situation better, but Leann had no business taking that video.