°°~~ Ready for some magic ? ~~°° Reveal ~~~:O)

:drool: What a delicious reveal! Both shoes are truly amazing, they're such classics but with a bang! We're shoe twins on the pony luxor VPs :ghi5:! I love them, they're probably my most comfy pair. I love the framboise NPs too, the color is TDF.

Can't wait to see more magic brought out by the magic mixer!

merci50.jpg

Yay I love it! Your reveals are always so very fun. I love the amount time and effort you put into each one.
merci :ghi5:

This reveal is gonna make me fat.

Off to get a chocolate brownie.

Ohh no City you are looking always great In your outfits !! :tender:

omigosh dani - your reveals are always my favourites! the framboise.. delicious! and the leopard. helloooo, i'm now adding you to my HG list.. congratulations dear. they're both fabulous!

YaY ! I am glad you add'ed me !! :winkiss:

Lolz
Where do we get dani on the menu?!!

Just watch out for somone who Is carry a Mixer !! :amuse:

LOL I love those sound effect words!! XD Congrats!! They're stunning!! I love the VPs~

Here are some more for you :P

I had to come back to look again ... I am on looking at both these shoes. The Framboise and the Leopard are so lovely! I can't WAIT to see what the blender has in store for us tomorrow.

I bet the house was happy for the shakes!

I will start the mixer soon !! :graucho:

love them both! you have the neatest reveals!! i've always curious though, if you don't mind saying, what do you do for a living? you seem very art-sy and creative!

When I am not running around In the woods, I am working on a console :wacko: nothing special but maybe that's why I need some other fun after the Job :presents:upsidedown:

What a delicious reveal! Both shoes are truly amazing, they're such classics but with a bang! We're shoe twins on the pony luxor VPs ! I love them, they're probably my most comfy pair. I love the framboise NPs too, the color is TDF.

Can't wait to see more magic brought out by the magic mixer!

:drinkup::ghi5:

I Adoooore your taste Daniii ..
Congrats on such gorgeous pairs Hun

Thank you ^SeDuCTive^ !! :flowers:

OMG Dani ... is going to start the mixer again and I am going to be getting my hair colored! GAH! I will have to leave this thread opened on my laptop so I can check in as soon as I get back!

Ok the Gipsy told me that the magical mixer can be used three times :yahoo:
and I was thinking wise over the night !

Ladies look what I found In my kitchen ...:nuts:

mix31.jpg

"UHG POWDER" and some realy dark liquid stuff :graucho: