READ ME: Shhhh! This is a library! *About this Forum*

^yes.
I actually moved the "Cobbler Resource" and "How Do They Run" thread over here and it merged them for some reason:crybaby:
I have SOOO much work to do now to filter them out. It will be a few days.

Last edited:
I can see both sides of it.. wedding shoes ARE special occasion shoes, however, a lot of people specifically look for wedding shoes. I think a separate thread would be a good idea. We'll get a lot of duplicates, but I still think a new thread would make it easier for girls to find specific wedding shoes!

I remember a few members posting about their CL Survival kits w/ the products they used to keep their feet from pain that some CLs may cause and tips to break shoes in. Can we have those threads moved here as reference?

Dear Swanky I have searched and searched the library and can't find any thread to post pics oth the Very Noeud? What do you suggest or do we need a new thread - they are peep toe and slingback but I don't think they have anywhere to go.

Also being rather lame on photobucket do you mean don't use a http:// link for your pics - I put them on photobucket and then copy and paste into the post is that what you would rather? But I can never make them full size pics - that web-page makes me a web-retard.

OK double checked so update and edited this post - I will put in slingbacks ok? BUT could you pls tell me how to make the pics full size and also I have no idea how to watermark and if I don't follow the rules I may be shot. Help pls - web-retard alert!!!

Last edited:
If you are going to use photobucket or another photo hosting website to make your photos appear large PLEASE ALSO use OUR manage attachments tool. That when you go back and delete your pics from photobucket it won't ruin our threads.
KWIM?
Watermarking and posting photo help is in Feedback Dropbox, TONS of great info there:yes:

I still think we could use designated threads for these classic styles:

Gwennissima
Decol zep
Ernesta & Ernesta Plateau (shared thread)

:flowers:

I don't know if there's a suggestion on maybe even an existing thread on this, but could someone open an A to Z CL shoe model name thread here in the library department? :graucho:

Perhaps a thread that only a CL moderator would have access to, just to keep it as well organized as possible?

Swanky, do you think it would be a good idea to change the deals/HTF thread to "Deals/HTF--NO CHATTING" or something like that, and then also have a deals/HTF chatting thread, like some of the other forums have?