Re-vision DES in June 2019, anyone going?

In my opinion 3 days is a little bit dangerous cuz your crease wouldn't be healed up enough, but maybe it depends on the doc...

I’m feeling insecure as well about the 3 days only time gap. Im scare its his over confidence cause its my second surgery i really dont want to screw this up again. Plus if its like what mentioned below a deposit need to be given i’m not really keen on visiting him since he need to postpone my consultation date. I’d still keep him in my list in case if i’m not satisfy of the doctors that i am going for consultation. But of course, i’d hope to stay long after the surgery just in case i need anything i can still visit the clinic. But thanks for your comment. And thanks to all the lovely ladies here who are willing to share these information. So far, my option goes down to IVE, gangnam june and oscar. IVE would be on my priority list for revision des.

Hi,
Just found this review on Dr.Kang and think you would like to know the overall experience. You can have a look as well.

Cheers
Hi there, thank you for the review. I wonder how the final result turn out tho. are you planing to check out dr. kang also? I want to give you my kakao id but can you please tell me how to use pm or dm here?? lol

Hi,

I will be going around May 13-25 for my revisional des as well. I'm going by myself and i have booked to stay around sinsadong gangnam gu area (anyone staying around here too?). I'm planning to go consultation with IVE plastic surgery, shinseung, gangnam june and oscar to see how the doctors recommend me. Anyone heard about these clinics? I'm Malaysian and I can speak chinese and english but no korean.
Hi whats ur kakao id? Im indonesian i also will go korea 17-26 may

@peaceinmind I don`t think Oscar would be a good for revision. I`ve read some reviews on here where members were not happy with results of primary DES, so I`d be wary of the results of his revisions. You could also try Dr. Chung, Eve Plastics, he does revisions too. HTH

@peaceinmind I don`t think Oscar would be a good for revision. I`ve read some reviews on here where members were not happy with results of primary DES, so I`d be wary of the results of his revisions. You could also try Dr. Chung, Eve Plastics, he does revisions too. HTH
@Mazikeen can you direct me to the links with bad reviews of Oscar? I was considering to consult with them now need to think twice...

Hi,

I’m glad someone is on the same page with me. Struggle is real sister . I heard some said if epi did not done well it will cause an ugly scar and some told me don’t risk it. I made an appointment with shinseung but he told me to postpone as well. I’m afraid that i don’t have enough post op time but i kinda dont know if i should wait... cause i arrive at 13 and he can only see me after 16 and i leave by 25. I’d hope to be able to stay longer after the surgery just in case if anything goes wrong i can still visit the doctor. IVE took quite a long time to reply me but then he did not give me recommendations because he said he need to see my eyes if there is any excess skin to do the surgery. I haven’t heard of Dr.Kang, maybe i should ask them as well see what he said. Can i have your kakao so we can chat there and update each other?
Hi @peaceinmind @yejuni, I’m planning to go to Korea to fix my high and deep crease + sausage eyelids also, I’m also considering Ive and Shinseung. If you girls have done the surgery, would you share it with us how it went? I’d really appreciate it! My kk id is kkthanh, if you would prefer that. Thank you! ❤️

Reactions: Lien
Hi @peaceinmind @yejuni, I’m planning to go to Korea to fix my high and deep crease + sausage eyelids also, I’m also considering Ive and Shinseung. If you girls have done the surgery, would you share it with us how it went? I’d really appreciate it! My kk id is kkthanh, if you would prefer that. Thank you! ❤️
Hi! Would you mind if I messaged you on KK about your results? I’ve also recently had DES and can’t tell if I’m still swollen or if its a case of too high of a crease 😥