Rattle snake bite story.

I could not help it, I clicked on the pics. I can't imagine how much pain that girl must have been in, I am glad she is better. I did not know that such extreme measures had to be taken for a snake bite.

Once my husband came across a huge rattlesnake by our front door. He grabbed the shovel and beat it over and over, until it just collapsed. (He said we certainly didn't need a big rattlesnake hanging out around the house with a child and dogs!) I was out shopping (surprise, surprise) and he asked me to come home so my friend and I could help him get it in a garbage bag. I couldn't step up to the plate because I was terrified, but my brave friend was holding the bag open for my DH. He went to grab the snake with some tools, and it jumped back up like it was never hit. That darn thing had been playing bossom for 20 minutes!!! My husband hit it again with the shovel, and this thing was so big that it wasn't affected. Finally, once again, my very brave friend held the snake in place with a hoe, and my husband cut its head off with some big ol' garden tool. I was screaming the whole time.

holy moly!! i couldn't help it and clicked on the pics....pretty disgusting but the person is lucky to have recovered from the bite and still be able to use their hands!!