Raspberry vs Burgundy - PICS

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I thought some of you might be interested in comparing these colors, I have the mac in burgundy and just received the swing in raspberry. I'm on the fence about the swing so I'm not taking any of the wrapping off. The color is darker than it appears in photos. Both colors are beautiful, the raspberry has purple tones while the burgundy has more red.

Not quite as dramatic as the flash is bringing out but it gives you a good idea of the different shades -

raspberryvsburgundy.jpg

raspberryvsburgundy3.jpg

raspberryvsburgundy2.jpg

raspberry.jpg

Reactions: fivezero
Thank you so much for posting these. It is very helpful. Both colors are lovely in their way, but you can really see the difference in undertones, purple vs. red. I wish they would do a plain, non-quilted raspberry swing.

I like that bucked MAM! I ordered the regular MAM and it should be here today. I was going to get the bucked, but since gold hw is not my favorite, I went with the regular mam. But, I'm liking your bucked one!

I like that bucked MAM! I ordered the regular MAM and it should be here today. I was going to get the bucked, but since gold hw is not my favorite, I went with the regular mam. But, I'm liking your bucked one!

I actually sent back the buckle mam (got at Amazon at a discount) because I can't shoulder carry it, it doesn't have the extra strap the regular mam's do. Otherwise it would have been a keeper for sure. I also think it is gorgeous in the charcoal.

I got my mam yesterday and sent it right back. It was from Endless. It had clearly been handled a lot. No stuffing and all kinds of scratches. Plus I didn't like the smell it had. It was the same smell my metallic taupe mam had. It was a nice color, but just wasn't going to work for me.