Rare,Old Balenciaga Bags: 03 Olive Green

tooshies

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Hi Ladies. I'm starting this thread because I was asked to post photos of my 03 olive green weekender.

My obsession with Balenciaga started since when I got my very first Balenciaga in 02(second production, square hardware) and since then, I've never looked back....... I've been extremely loyal to Balenciaga clothes and bags. My never-dying love for Nicholas Ghesquiere's creation keeps growing...even after 4 years! I just keep wanting more:P

Though I like other designers as well (namely Ann Demeulemeester, Consuello for Marni, and Rick Owens), Nicholas for Balenciaga is in a different league, don't you think???

Anyways, I have about 15 Balenciaga bags(about 5 of which are non-motorcycle bags) and the collection keeps growing.....:lol:
Well, actually, there's this particular style I'm after at the moment....from his past 04 SS collection.

Ladies, share your treasured Balenciaga with us....!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 223
Love it!!! The color, the hardware and most of all, the leather. IMO, what is so great about the old bags is the variations in the leather as well as the fact that the color looks so natural.

Please post some more! I would love to see bags and clothes.

I was going to PM you, but I am so happy to see you have decided to post photos! This is gorgeous, I love it!

I also have an undying love for Balenciaga (bags and clothes!) --- post the rest of your collection, I would love to see :love:

welcome! and thank you so much for sharing :love:

Wow...I didn't quite expect responses like these!!!

Yes, I love my babies:love: Sometimes, I just take them out in the middle of a night and just pet them....(I know, I know, it's weird...)

Unfortunately, I don't have all of my collection with me, as I'm temporarily living in Sydney, but I can post up some of the stuff I brought with me in the next few days:smile:

Do any of you guys have old Balenciaga bags you want to share with us???