Rare/Discontinued Alhambra pieces

Sugilite is nice stone for Alhambra.

Did VCA produce a 5 motif bracelet in Sugilite?

I think the natural stone in Purple is better than the porcelain one.
I have never seen a bracelet, I have seen earrings. This does not mean it was not made, but I have never seen it. I prefer natural stones also. I purchased it to try to find a match for lapis pieces, but I didn’t realize how purple it would be.

I promised to post photos of the WG turquoise/lapis Lucky bracelet attached to the 10 Motif WG GMOP
necklace as an extender so long ago, but I kept waiting to take a photo out of house clothes. That day never came, so here it is worn with loungewear @missie1 along with a few more bonus pics (Sugilite in WG with its color variations, malachite magic bracelet worn on a necklace as an extender, alternating letterwood and hammered RG 10 motif, one center diamond ~25 years old hammered YG earrings, Turquoise YG magic pendant, LE alternating malachite and hammered YG 5 motif bracelet). More LE photos to be posted when I have a moment, maybe later this year knowing me!).

Attachments

• IMG_8463.jpeg
    IMG_8463.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_8462.jpeg
    IMG_8462.jpeg
    843.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_8461.jpeg
    IMG_8461.jpeg
    808.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8472.jpeg
    IMG_8472.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8475.jpeg
    IMG_8475.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_8474.jpeg
    IMG_8474.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_8471.jpeg
    IMG_8471.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_8470.jpeg
    IMG_8470.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_8469.jpeg
    IMG_8469.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_8473.jpeg
    IMG_8473.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_8486.jpeg
    IMG_8486.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_8487.jpeg
    IMG_8487.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 148
I promised to post photos of the WG turquoise/lapis Lucky bracelet attached to the 10 Motif WG GMOP
necklace as an extender so long ago, but I kept waiting to take a photo out of house clothes. That day never came, so here it is worn with loungewear @missie1 along with a few more bonus pics (Sugilite in WG with its color variations, malachite magic bracelet worn on a necklace as an extender, alternating letterwood and hammered RG 10 motif, one center diamond ~25 years old hammered YG earrings, Turquoise YG magic pendant, LE alternating malachite and hammered YG 5 motif bracelet). More LE photos to be posted when I have a moment, maybe later this year knowing me!).
Heavens! Can I move into your jewelry box? Talk about magical pieces! :love:

Omg I just passed out over everything. You know I live to see your collection. How I absolutely love love the gmop with the lucky. That is spectacular. I also love the Suglite. I love how the stone changes depending on the lighting.

Omg I just passed out over everything. You know I live to see your collection. How I absolutely love love the gmop with the lucky. That is spectacular. I also love the Suglite. I love how the stone changes depending on the lighting.
Thank you so much, my friend! Sorry it took me so long to take the photo. I am not a pendant person, but I had to buy the Sugilite just because I had never seen it and honestly I thought it was a myth! 😍

I didn't know hammered + center diamond was a thing! So that's what a HP in hammered would've looked like, but even better as earrings :girlsigh: May I ask if it was a SO/LE or from their regular Alhambra collection?

I didn't know hammered + center diamond was a thing! So that's what a HP in hammered would've looked like, but even better as earrings :girlsigh: May I ask if it was a SO/LE or from their regular Alhambra collection?
It was a LE from the early 2000s. There were earrings, a pendant, 10 motif necklace, five motif bracelet, cufflinks, possibly other items, but this is all I have ever seen.

necklace as an extender so long ago, but I kept waiting to take a photo out of house clothes. That day never came, so here it is worn with loungewear @missie1 along with a few more bonus pics (Sugilite in WG with its color variations, malachite magic bracelet worn on a necklace as an extender, alternating letterwood and hammered RG 10 motif, one center diamond ~25 years old hammered YG earrings, Turquoise YG magic pendant, LE alternating malachite and hammered YG 5 motif bracelet). More LE photos to be posted when I have a moment, maybe later this year knowing me!
So not used to seeing the turquoise motif without the gold beading.