Jimmy Choo Random call to Neiman's...scores Jimmy Choo bag on sale!!!

JARMOM

Feb 15, 2007
I was calling all different Neiman's today to see if they carried Jimmy Choo handbags. I talked to a few and they didn't carry them. I just wanted to know what they had available.

On was on the fifth store and a miracle happen. I spoke with a SA and asked if they carried Jimmy Choo handbags. She said they no longer carry them.......but she had one in stock. I thought great...and then she said the magic words...IT's ON SALE!!! She described it as off-white with beige suede. It was orginally priced @ $1,895.00 and I got it for $852.00. I have been wanting to get a Choo; but had not deceided on what to get...but this deal was way to good to pass up.

The only thing is that I don't know what bag I'm getting. She described it has having two zippers in the front and one in the bag. She stated it is triangle shape...but looks like a bowling bag...so the conclusion I came up with was that it is either the Mahala or the Maddy. She thought it might be the maddy...but I don't think the Maddy's retail price is $1895.00.

She is shipping it out today...and I should get her within a few days. I can't wait to find out what my CHOO Surprise is.

Stay tune...

Jarmom, yup, the price does sound like a Mahala. Oooh, I'm excited for you on the color. I was thinking it is was Sand..? the color? $852! :blink: That is more than great of a deal! Fate must be on your side. Hope you'll like her when you met her! Goodluck!:tup:

Wow, you are adventurous!!!! Paying over $800 for a bag and you don't even know what it looks like. The Mahala is one of the nicest looking Choos as far as I am concerned. Do post pics when you get it!:wlae::wlae::wlae:

How exciting, like a secret santa! :biggrin: I agree with Abi, it sounds like the Sand color, which is kind of like the current smoke, but as I remember Sand was warmer. I can't wait to see pics of the mystery bag. :choochoo:

I'm really hoping that it is the Mahala. Thank you so much for all of the advice. I just can't wait.

It was funny...because the minute she pulled out the bag to describe it to me on the phone...ladies in the store wanted to see it and then they realized that it was on sale. The SA just told them...sorry...I have a customer on the phone that is interested.

I know that it may have been a little crazy to get the bag with out seeing it; but it sounded so fantastic from the description that she gave. :drool:

I then stated...I"LL TAKE IT!!! :yahoo:without even thinking about it.

Congrats JARMOM. It could be a Megan from s/s 2007.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 000_0697.JPG
    000_0697.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 2,943