Jimmy Choo Ramona

raya0315

Sep 4, 2007
I am new to the JC forum. Have wanted to buy a Ramona for while. How low do the prices usually go for this bag? There was one on BlueFly, 20% off (in the 1400 range). Do you think I can find something cheaper?

Thanks!

Maybe. Authentic Choos on ebay do come around. We have gotten some smokin deals there. Just make sure you authenticate here first. That said, if you find the bag you want, in the color you want on sale at b-fly you may want to go ahead. Some here have had problems with them, tho. Not me, but several of the Choo girls have not been happy with the bags they get at b-fly. You may want to wait for the Jimmy Choo sale in late June...

Hi and welcome! IIRC the cheapest is during the sales and the bags are 1/2 price, but I'm not sure. If you find something that you love and can swing it, go for it!
btw.. we now have a steals and deals thread, so you can check there for ebay finds that are authentic or find something on ebay and have it authenticated in the Athenticate this JC thread.

Maybe. Authentic Choos on ebay do come around. We have gotten some smokin deals there. Just make sure you authenticate here first. That said, if you find the bag you want, in the color you want on sale at b-fly you may want to go ahead. Some here have had problems with them, tho. Not me, but several of the Choo girls have not been happy with the bags they get at b-fly. You may want to wait for the Jimmy Choo sale in late June...

Are you referring to Saks and NM sales? I've never had problems with Bluefly.. Ramona is a staple JC bag, right, so it does go on sale often? The one that BF has is red. Is that a standard color?

The Ramona on Bluefly is the Slick Red Ramona from F/W 07. I have that bag. You can see it in the Choo Reference Library. Ramona does seem to be a classic, although is has only been out a year or two. I love the bag and the deep red color is very neutral.

Twice a year there are Choo sales. Usually the sales are scheduled around late June and early December. There are also sales in the Choo boutiques.

I am one of the gals who had big problems with BF. But you may have better luck.

The Ramona on Bluefly is the Slick Red Ramona from F/W 07. I have that bag. You can see it in the Choo Reference Library. Ramona does seem to be a classic, although is has only been out a year or two. I love the bag and the deep red color is very neutral.

Twice a year there are Choo sales. Usually the sales are scheduled around late June and early December. There are also sales in the Choo boutiques.

I am one of the gals who had big problems with BF. But you may have better luck.

Thank you very much for the responses!! So what's the lowest that Ramona can get down to? I like the color red, but I like the shape of the bag more, so if I can get it cheaper, I'll wait.