Raisin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greetings! Does anyone know what bags will be available in raisin with the monogram canvas? I saw the retiro, but it is too big, and no LV store here for 600+ miles. Looking some something similar in size to alma bb/speedy 20, with top handles and strap. Any info is greatly appreciated. Pictures welcome! Thank you

2. my SA told me the point-neuf bb will be in raisin

3. I like raisin too! Have you considered the Pallas bb? Here is a picture from the US website. In the picture the handles are vachetta but I think in real life the handles are raisin as well (which is better, in my opinion). Maybe call CS to confirm? I tried this one last week and it's a perfect cross body size. Not too big or small.

Attached Files:

foxmomlovesbbag likes this.
  4. Here is a picture of the Pallas BB with the raisin handles. I'm pretty sure the one I tried on last week was like this one. I don't know why the one on the website has vachetta handles.

Attached Files:

5. IMG_1469386229.600258.jpg
    IMG_1469386238.756747.jpg
    IMG_1469386249.089164.jpg
    IMG_1469386257.509442.jpg

6. The Pallas BB looks really cute with the raisin handles.

7. Thank you! You all are awesome! I'm between the point neuf and the Pallas bb.