Raisin

Greetings! Does anyone know what bags will be available in raisin with the monogram canvas? I saw the retiro, but it is too big, and no LV store here for 600+ miles. Looking some something similar in size to alma bb/speedy 20, with top handles and strap. Any info is greatly appreciated. Pictures welcome! Thank you

Greetings! Does anyone know what bags will be available in raisin with the monogram canvas? I saw the retiro, but it is too big, and no LV store here for 600+ miles. Looking some something similar in size to alma bb/speedy 20, with top handles and strap. Any info is greatly appreciated. Pictures welcome! Thank you
my SA told me the point-neuf bb will be in raisin

I like raisin too! Have you considered the Pallas bb? Here is a picture from the US website. In the picture the handles are vachetta but I think in real life the handles are raisin as well (which is better, in my opinion). Maybe call CS to confirm? I tried this one last week and it's a perfect cross body size. Not too big or small.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    415.8 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: foxmomlovesbbag
Here is a picture of the Pallas BB with the raisin handles. I'm pretty sure the one I tried on last week was like this one. I don't know why the one on the website has vachetta handles.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 256
Reactions: foxmomlovesbbag