Rain Boots! Help Me Choose.

I LOVED The light pink ones as well!!! I like the back and white ones, and the classic Burberry boots as well. You can not go wrong with either one as I think they are both adorable!! Think about what you wear and what would work best!

I found a pair of the Candy Cane ones a few months ago at Saks.com. They were REALLY cheap. I am pretty sure they were $40.00. Last time I went to Vegas I stopped at the outlet in Primm on my way and they had a few pairs there. They were also pretty cheap there. I think they were around $50.00. They are SO comfortable I wish I could wear them everyday. I was originally going to buy the Nova Check like the ones you are looking at but I did not realize until I tried them on that one of my calves must be bigger than the other one making them was too tight around the leather trim. The Candy Cane ones I have are much shorter. Now I just need a Candy Cane scarf to match :yes:.

i have the novachecks and they're adorable!!

NOTE, if you have a bit of a calve, i wouldnt do it... or i would try them first -i would say that i'm pretty average build, 5'6 & 135 lbs and a size 28 jean and theyre a bit snug on my lower leg, i cant tuck my skinny jeans into them, they're that tight -so if you're looking for more of a true rain boot/gollash (did i spell that right??) fit, this specific shoe isnt it

BUT, if the fit's right... they're adorable -the bonus of having the basic nova check is that it's SOOO easy to be cute and match w/ anything else of the same color family (i like to wear it w/ my cashmere check scarf, or w/ my trench, which has the check on the inner lining)

good luck... either way, they're all good choices :]