Raffaelo Network or Styledrops??

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Hello Prada friends:
There is a bag I want that can only be found on Styledrops or Raffaello - any idea which is the better choice??? THey are both not my first choice (would rather get it at Neimans or Nordstrom) but my only option right now.

Help please! Thanks!! ;)

I can't speak for Styledrops, but I will NEVER order from RN again. Sure, they have some really good stuff, but every time I've tried to order from them, THEY have to order the item from someone else. I've waited as long as two weeks for a bag only to see they still haven't shipped. I canceled both times. Sorry, but there's NO bag I'm going to wait almost a month to receive!

hmmm...after hearing that, I will probably go with Styledrops...I asked Joanna from the Hawaii store to see if she can find out where this bag is sold..I'm going nuts!! :cool:

oh no! ive been considering getting my very first prada from RN, but now i dont know!
they have the messenger bag that i want and styledrops doesn't.
i guess i'll have to call around the boutiques and possibly the outlets to see if any of them have this bag....

Attachments

• prabag-bt0687uhsf0002nep.jpg
    prabag-bt0687uhsf0002nep.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 666
oh no! ive been considering getting my very first prada from RN, but now i dont know!
they have the messenger bag that i want and styledrops doesn't.
i guess i'll have to call around the boutiques and possibly the outlets to see if any of them have this bag....

You shouldn't have any trouble finding that style. Give NM in Charlotte a call. I use Natasha, but Trey is the Prada guy.

I haven't used either but have read quite a lot of negatives re RN in other forums too. Apparently they charge in euros not US dollars so you end up paying quite a bit more with the conversion (something like that). Worth doing a general search if you want more info.

^^^Not from me, but I'd love to hear from someone that has as well. Styledrops always has such good stuff, but between the lopsided exchange rate and Styledrops' ridiculous markup, I just use them for window shopping. :shrugs: