QVC Sterling Designer Showcase

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Is anyone else spending a fortune today. QVC has been featuring some wonderful designers starting last night, though midnight tonight, including Judith Ripka, Barbara Bixby, Michael Dawkins, Robert Lee Morris, Lori Bonn, just to name a few. I have bought so many beautiful pieces, just hoping that I don't love everyone when they arrive, and something can go back. Anyone else doing damage? Here are some of my purchases. Left to right, Judith Ripka amethyst and mother of pearl bracelet, 2 from Barbara Bixby london blue topaz bracelt and maltese cross, Michael Dawkins black pearl and amethyst drop earrings, Elizondo mother of pearl yellow dandelion ring.

Attachments

• jr.jpg
    jr.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 216
  • bixby.jpg
    bixby.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 223
  • bixby cross.jpg
    bixby cross.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 238
  • dawkins.jpg
    dawkins.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 182
  • elizondo.jpg
    elizondo.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 181
Looks like you have done great so far!!! They always have beautiful things on there - Dangerous!!! Now of course I have to wander over to QVC.com to see what I've missed today!! :sweatdrop:

I had no idea it was going on tonight. I love the stuff Judith Ripka does for them. I may have to turn the TV on. I've bought a good variety of things from QVC and have always been happy w/ the quality.

I love the Anthony Nak jewelry! I've been watching this special all day - there are ladies who've bought 10 pieces, and that's just from Judith Ripka. You're definitely not alone, LOL.

I love that Dandelion ring - only watched sporadically while working (telecommuting is hard on my wallet sometimes;) I did get a Ripka ring and a RLM Bracelet - I've had good luck with those two designers and with Michael Dawkins as well.

Thanks..I received the first bracelet from Ripka and I love it. Only problem was I ordered it in both colors, now having trouble deciding. One is amethyst and white mother of pearl (pictured above) the other was tigers eye and turquoise/gold mother of pearl (shown here) Didn't think I'd like the tiger's eye, but its really pretty too. But will most likely stay with the amethyst, the stones are very clear and a great shade of purple. I also received a Ripka citrine ring which I love and RLM earrings that are a gift. Very happy with both of those too. Didn't love the Bixby pendant...so that goes back.

Attachments

• ripka citrine.jpg
    ripka citrine.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 247
  • ripka tigers eye bracelet.jpg
    ripka tigers eye bracelet.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 238
  • rlm earrings.jpg
    rlm earrings.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 227
I'm embarrassed to say I ordered 3 of those dandelion rings, just couldn't decide between yellow, pale blue and pink. I'm out of control. So much for reducing debt in 2009. I guess I could say I'm helping the economy..