Quickie reveal of my early Christmas present

beautiful congrats!

Congrats, beautiful colour!

Ah, ballet pink! Beautiful! Congratulations!

Looks amazing...Congratulation! 😍

Wouw! Love this bag :loveeyes: It's beautiful!!
Many congrats and enjoy!

Congrats! You have patiently waited for the right one to come along and she's perfect. The leather is amazing. Enjoy her :smile:

Thank you all, it was definitely love at first sight :cloud9: but DH has taken her away and says I've got to wait until Christmas :hysteric: :noggin: :hysteric:

Congrats Mulberrygal, your lily is stunning. What a lovely Christmas present. I remember your search for the perfect pink lily and I'm glad you managed to find the perfect one!

Congratulations Mulberrygal, at long last the perfect ballet pink for you. Definitely worth the wait. ❤️

Thanks Mo, yes it was well worth the wait. I felt the love as soon as I saw her. The Ballet pink has always been calling to me, I wasn't expecting the colour to ever turn up again, definitely wasn't going to let her get way again, especially not in this finish :smile:

It's lovely MG. I think the ostrich leather is perfect for the regular Lily.

Thanks Loveheart, love, love the Ostrich leather, especially in this colour and finally came to the conclusion the regular Lily is just perfect for me. :biggrin:

It's such a nice feeling to open the parcel and find that the bag is just right! Congratulations, well worth the wait and a lovely addition to your collection! :smile:

Exactly that Mini Mable just what I felt.....................the only thing that scared me was the price tag. :sweatdrop: especially as I'm soon to be out of work :graucho: but DH was amazing :smooch: or maybe he just couldn't live the ramifications if I let it get away again :giggles:

Congrats Mulberrygal, your lily is stunning. What a lovely Christmas present. I remember your search for the perfect pink lily and I'm glad you managed to find the perfect one!

Thanks Ria, I'm so thrilled with it.

It's really strange how Mulberry suddenly come up with bags again. I think it goes back to sping/summer 2014 when the ballet pink came out and Mulberry actually sold out of all the regular & medium size Lily. The BP Lily then turned up in the Outlets several months ago as a special, in a different leather with the dreadful microfibre lining..................................I had long given up on any BP turning up in the Outlets that would make my heart flutter. :biggrin: