Quickie Poll! Stratus PM VS Miroir Lockit

Miroir Lockit VS Straus PM

• Stratus PM

• Miroir Lockit

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the Miroir lockit since it's a more structured bag and is also from a limited edition collection. I'm sorry, but I just don't really care for the Olype collection at all. Here's hoping that you're able to acquire both bags.

i have the Stratus PM in Ecru and i love it. it's always a help to have a shoulder bag, and it's probably much easier to take care of than the Miroir bags, mainly because you don't have to worry about it getting scratched and scuffed and fingerprinted

So do you think that this trend is going to disappea?:confused1:

I don't think so as metallic bags are going to be popular going into the Fall/Winter season as well. Metallic bags have been really hot for the past year or so and I think that this trend will continue into next year and the possibly the year after that. Thus far, my silver Speedy is one of my favorite LVs and I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon.

Also, Olympe is coming for fall in two shades of gray. it doesn't seem to be nearly as limited as miroir -- especially since all the stores seem to still have several in stock and they've been out since...was it April?