Quick reveal......

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday I got my crossbody Dryden. I really wanted a crossbody bag because I have 2 kiddos. I look forward to being able to chase after them with my handbags free! Yeah! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. gorgeous!!! congrats!!!

3. Great! Congrats!!

4. Thanks everyone.

5. Very nice! Congrats!

6. THANKS BAL_Fanatic

7. Beautiful, beautiful bag...I have one, and so does my sister. We love it! Just a word of warning - try and make sure it doesn't hang too low down, because the denim transfer will be brutal. I made this mistake the first time I wore the Dryden - it hung down pretty low and the blue from my Rock and Republics got all over the bag. However - a quick clean with baby wipes and it was gone!

Enjoy your new bag and congrats!!

8. Congrats lovely new crossbody bag!

9. Lovely bag! Congrats!

10. Love it!!

11. Cute!

12. Awesome! Love it!

13. Thanks everyone. I will be careful of the denim transfer. i did hear that somewhere. good thing I wera sweats a lot LOL.

14. great bag! I'm glad there was a burberry reveal! i may be having one soon myself! :biggrin:

15. oh very nice. Congrats

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice