Quick Question... Need Your Help, Please

Marcela

Nov 8, 2007
I like the Legacy fabric, the colors are awesome. If you are talking about the totes I think the Bleecker is more pretty but the Legacy don't will be dirty so quick (for the color). Both are beautiful! But I think the Bleecker tote (if you want to buy a tote) looks better!

Attachments

• 11481_B4U3-1_d2.jpg
    11481_B4U3-1_d2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 11126_B4MC-1_d2.jpg
    11126_B4MC-1_d2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 27
Jun 18, 2007
I am in LOVE with tattersall- the tote is BIG, though. If you're talking about scarves, pony scarves, or other accessories, I'd pick tattersall over everything. Its not as bright white as it looks, so I wouldn't worry about dirtying it too much. And if you're talking small bags, I have the pouch in tattersall and its so cute for winter!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
First, lizabet, I'm sorry but that avatar is hideous! Eek!

What bags are you looking at, OP? Are you talking about the totes? I would worry about either one being very delicate and getting dirty easily. Or are you talking about the bags in general? I like the Legacy shoulder bag and slim flap out of the legacy line. And I like the large duffle and large flap in the bleecker collection. Depends on what you need and want.

Lizabet

Nov 29, 2007
tll - it's...kind of an old joke around my house. It's the stuffed plush toy of the killer rabbit from Monty Python's movie The Holy Grail, named [SIZE=-1]Caerbannog.

For the record I've been a bunny mom three times and would get another but for my 3 year old and his rough ways :smile:.

Still voting Tattersall, to re-rail the thread! :tup:
[/SIZE]

Aug 2, 2006
I am trying to decide if I would like to sell my Legacy stripe collection to get the tattersall... in the lines as wallet, ponytail scarf, etc. I just can not make up my mind which I like the best and need your all votes on this one, this is tough...lol

Mar 30, 2006
I like both but I seem to have collected more tattersall stuff than legacy right now. My reasoning for this is that I like the feel of the tattersall better than the legacy. The legacy has a satiny finish to it and is much more likely to get pulls on it. The tatterall has a cottony finish to it and although lighter in color will hopefully not become snagged.

glamgirl84

Sep 10, 2007
Personally I am scared of them both. They are both really cute (especially the tattersall) but Im afraid they will be dirty in 5 seconds. If i had one I would have to be even more OCD about people rubbing up against my bags in the store, etc. then usual and that would just be out of control :P I personally perfer them as the lining on the inside of the bag, that why it doesnt matter as much when they inevitably get dirty.

Apr 25, 2007
tll - it's...kind of an old joke around my house. It's the stuffed plush toy of the killer rabbit from Monty Python's movie The Holy Grail, named [SIZE=-1]Caerbannog.

For the record I've been a bunny mom three times and would get another but for my 3 year old and his rough ways :smile:.

Still voting Tattersall, to re-rail the thread! :tup:
[/SIZE]

OMG!

I love Monty Python! I'm such a nerd.. I can quote that movie:shame:

To OP:

I like the tattersall print more than the legacy. I love the legacy stripes, but I couldn't do a whole purse in it. I could do a whole purse in the tattersall:yes:

Now with scarves and small objects I love them both!!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
tll - it's...kind of an old joke around my house. It's the stuffed plush toy of the killer rabbit from Monty Python's movie The Holy Grail, named [SIZE=-1]Caerbannog.[/SIZE]

Oh, funny! My dh loves Monty Python! Me, I haven't really seen much so don't have the same appreciation! And I love bunnies! I had some when I was a teen! We'll probably get some again since we're in the country but not while we're still learning about horses!

OK, back on topic.... I find myself wanting tattersall accessories but then I'll go back to legacy so I'm too fickle really to give you a good answer! I've gotten a little of both to make myself happy! You could get a Bleecker wallet in a neutral shade and a legacy stripe wristlet to go with it, then the tattersal is inside the wallet and the legacy is on your wristlet. Then you have the best of both worlds!