Quick question about belt kits

Alidoll

O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Hi,

I'm seriously considering getting a belt kit but the UK website only has the h in blue enamel. Could someone tell me the price of the kit with a silver h buckle instead and how difficult would it be to find the iris / rubis colour in the UK (I have a 90cm LV belt and am on the fifth hole from the start of the belt). Are H belts similar to LV belts or would I need the next size up?

Thanks!

Hi Alidoll,
I'm getting (well, I've got, but can't touch until Christmas!) the belt kit with the gold H. It was £395 on the website, but I don't know how easily available the rubis/iris combo is. As for sizing, I just measured a belt I already had. I would say a 90 belt would be around a 10-12. There should be a wee size guide on the website. HTH!

Hi Alidoll

The AW10 colours are fading fast and the new SS11 colours are coming into the boutiques. If you really want the Rubis/Iris then it's probably better to phone your boutique soon, and ask them to look/search for you. The Silver buckle should be easy to locate in any case. HTH!

I was looking for the iris/rubis combo and can't find one in a UK store. That was a couple of weeks ago. Actually there is a shortage of belts and buckles on the UK. My SA said that they were limiting sales to one per customer because of the shortage recently. If you find one, grab it. Good luck. HTH

Have managed to find a iris / rubis belt which should hopefully arrive before Christmas (along with a calandre belt buckle from ebay!). Hope it goes with the vie du grand nord scarf in purple DH is giving me for Christmas (and a rather cute Temperley pouch bag I found on Brandalley a few weeks back also in purple).