Quick instant reveal!

Aelfaerie

Curated Collection
O.G.
Dec 3, 2009
I finally went back home to Shanghai last month to spend time with friends and family during the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday, and Golden Week (another federal holiday) also happened to coincide adjacent!

Of course, I made time to swing by the boutiques and do a little bit of window shopping. Surprisingly (or unsurprisingly??) the window shopping turned into real shopping once I saw what was sitting on the shelf for immediate purchase! I can never resist dual-colored bags, and this may have also made my leather dreams come true. :smile:

I won't hold you all in suspense (despite this being Halloween month now, haha), and let's get to it!

20181002_182103.jpg
20181002_182203.jpg
20181002_182257.jpg

Attachments

• 20181002_182444.jpg
    20181002_182444.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 724
I just love how I was able to get a heritage leather, and in a saddlebag-like, equestrian-esque bag style, too! I've already taken her out and I love how resistant it is to rain and drizzles. This may become my new go-to travel bag, with it being so weather-proof and pick-pocket proof with the buckles.

And now, back to ban island for the rest of the year! :wave:

I just love how I was able to get a heritage leather, and in a saddlebag-like, equestrian-esque bag style, too! I've already taken her out and I love how resistant it is to rain and drizzles. This may become my new go-to travel bag, with it being so weather-proof and pick-pocket proof with the buckles.

And now, back to ban island for the rest of the year! :wave:
I do agree that smooth Barenia seems to suit the Halzan style very well. Somehow this original heritage leather matches the design elements of the bag perfectly. Yours is the mini size right? Congrats!

I do agree that smooth Barenia seems to suit the Halzan style very well. Somehow this original heritage leather matches the design elements of the bag perfectly. Yours is the mini size right? Congrats!
Definitely, I was thinking of either a Roulis or the Halzan in barenia fauve to have a little piece of Hermes's equestrian heritage, and this was just sitting on the shelf! Actually, there was a piece on display, and the SA went around back to get out a new shrink-wrapped piece, which I promptly bought. I'm a little surprised to find so much barenia in Asia though??
And yes, mini. I love how much lighter it is compared to my C24 (my previous go-to travel bag)!

Reactions: periogirl28
Congrats! Simply beautiful! Don’t mind me asking, but how does the prices compare to UK or Euro?
I'm not sure how much this bag costs in GBP or EUR, but it worked out around the same as if I bought it stateside in USD (with sales tax, and higher price due to the leather). I think the biggest issue for me was, I wasn't able to find a barenia piece in my home store due to demand. NGL I was so surprised to see multiple barenia bags in Asia, available for immediate purchase!