Quick and Little Reveal + Mod pics

oh thank you, how's the durability of the chain, have you been using it for a long time? it really look gorgy on you,

another thing, you look fab to have 3 kids, and a 5 month at that. By looking at you, I really have to run to the gym and loss weight.

I have both the lighter/thinner and the thicker/heavier chains from this seller. I have had the lighter/thinner longer for use on another purse and it is quite durable. It's weight feels the same as the chain on Eva or Milla. The heavier/thicker chain I bought for the Eva. Since it was my first time buying this chain type, I did not know how heavy it would be. The chain (at 48 inches) does have weight, but wears comfortably cross body and over the shoulder with Eva. I think either would fine to be honest. One is thicker than the other (as shown in the listing pic). So it is also a matter of preference.

And thanks for your kind comments. Honestly, my two boys are so hugh energy, and my 20 mo old started walking at 9 mo - they really keep me moving. I hope my baby girl is calmer :smile: