Questions regarding the Marketplaza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys! I'm glad you had faith in us to reopen it! And everyone must play by the rules this time or they will cop a :noggin:!!! lol i didnt even get the chance to explore the last marketplace!

You will be notified via PM from myself or Vlad saying you were accepted.

With that being said, it will take a while to process, so don't go crazy! And if you don't get accepted it is not the end of the world. You can re-submit when you think your criteria has changed a bit (become more active here etc etc). This is going to be a ton of work for Vlad and I... and right now he is dead asleep!!! So no one will be notified for a few hours at least k?? :yes:

Megs said:
You will be notified via PM from myself or Vlad saying you were accepted.

With that being said, it will take a while to process, so don't go crazy! And if you don't get accepted it is not the end of the world. You can re-submit when you think your criteria has changed a bit (become more active here etc etc). This is going to be a ton of work for Vlad and I... and right now he is dead asleep!!! So no one will be notified for a few hours at least k?? :yes:

Thanks, Megs, for all you guys do. I know this will cause a lot of extra work for you. We all appreciate it:flowers: !

It's great to see that this will be up and running again. The application process will weed out any scammers and trolls. And if it works as well is real life as it should on paper; Vlad and Megs will have a big hit on their hands.

May even give Ebay a run for the money!:lol:

thanks but i have a question.

Can we not browse if we dont apply? and if we do apply do we have some sort of rule eg. if you dont buy/sell you will be taken off?

Thanks

Hannah

gucci_girl_gg said:
thanks but i have a question.

Can we not browse if we dont apply? and if we do apply do we have some sort of rule eg. if you dont buy/sell you will be taken off?

Thanks

Hannah

Sorry, either full access or no access to the MP at all. May seem drastic, is a necessary evil though. :idea:

I'm just thrilled to see the new Marketplaza about to be up and running! Thanks Vlad and Megs for the opportunity. Hopefully, it will not be as messy as last time.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.