questions from someone to hermes!

juliecouture

throw it in the bag
May 2, 2008
hello!
i have a few questions for you experienced hemes ladies and gents!
1) do they sell the kelly watch straps without the watch? How much are they? i love the look of it as a bracelet but am not found of the double wrap Kelly Tour or the really wide Kelly bracelet.

2) What kind of locking charms do they sell? I've seen the Pegasus one but are those seasonal? How about the locks that go with the kelly? Do they sell them alone? I'm thinking about just buying one off of ebay.

I love the look of the Kelly watch as a bracelet, however, it's a bit too expensive for me, I can barely read an analog watch, and I don't even need a watch to tell time, I just check my phone! lol.

And if you could provide any prices for these I would reallly appreciate it!

Thank you all!

Hi I'm new to the forum and do not know where to post my question.
I need help and advise on how to clean some stains on the base of my ostrich birkin badly.
Please HELP!!!

Welcome to the forum. DO NOT attempt to clean the ostrich on your own. Please bring the bag to Liat Towers boutique and have the craftswoman take a look.

Hi JulieCouture
yes .. you can buy the kelly tours separately from the watch. I've seen the watch straps at the H stores.. croc single tour is around US $ 600 where i am. Leather around $350 i think. The selection was quite limited at my local store, but i managed to put in an order for a double tour croc in braise... coming april :smile: