Questions about Orange TKO!! How to UNDARKEN/CLEAN your Handles!

dunno if i've posted this yet, but i did try the cornstarch thing, and i don't think i saw any difference. but when i rubbed LMB cleaner onto them, the cloth did come away with dark smudges. but at the most i could see a slight improvement in the handles' darkness, nothing drastic.

i agree... prob have to live with them.

I used cornstarch on the dark handles on a used bag that I bought last week and it worked GREAT.

I heated the handles with a hair dryer set on high, rubbed in the cornstarch and hit it with the dryer again before brushing it off with a soft brush.

These pics are after using the cornstarch and then a light coat of apple guard.

I used cornstarch on the dark handles on a used bag that I bought last week and it worked GREAT.

I heated the handles with a hair dryer set on high, rubbed in the cornstarch and hit it with the dryer again before brushing it off with a soft brush.

These pics are after using the cornstarch and then a light coat of apple guard.
I guess it would help to actually upload the pics:rolleyes:

Attachments

• caramel1.jpg
    caramel1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,222
  • caramel2.jpg
    caramel2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,187
okay ladies...i tried the cornstarch

honestly i don't see the improvement!! i think the handles look better to some of u but could it be because cornstarch is white so when u rub it into the handles, it looks more like the handles are lighter colored... not really absorbing anything outta them...

i rubbed it in and no grease came out,do i need to wait for hours to see the effect???

or am i doing it the wrong way???

Almost everything I have tried strips the color; that's why i think people are more successful w/the very pale colors - if there is color-stripping, it's not as obvious.

The only thing I tried that didn't strip the color was the cornstarch method ... but it was also completely ineffective for me.

so, i tried corn starch on my handles in hopes to get rid of the dark color, my box is red color. now the handles have this powdery white film that i just cant seem to get rid of even if i try to brush it. (i use the automatic tooth brush and brush it gently) it didnt really help with the dark handles neither....what shld i do>? :confused1:

I'm looking for this unbelievable product, because my RT needs it.
But it looks like the Ebay seller do not ship internationally.
Did someone of you find a supplier who ships to Europe or let's say internationally?
Thank you so much in advance! :flowers:

:smile: No problem at all!
It's a natural degreaser some tPFers tried on their Bal. handles and it worked!! It helps removing the oil from "warm" handles.
Now I found a couple of sellers on Ebay and I've asked.. first one didn't even reply :mad: while the second one told me he does not ship outside the US.
That's why I'm asking help.