Questions about Neverfull PM

winnie83

May 14, 2008
For some odd reason I've been drawn to the Neverfull PM recently...I won't be getting it any time soon, but I'm very curious to hear from people who own this bag...

1) Does it get very heavy when you fill it up?
2) Does its thickness affect how it fits under your arm when you carry it on your shoulder?
3) Does anyone have any modeling pictures?

Thanks in advance!!
:yes:

1) Does it get very heavy when you fill it up?I think it would be like any other bag.. the bag itself is light unlike one with lots of hardware.

2) Does its thickness affect how it fits under your arm when you carry it on your shoulder? Is meant to be a handheld bag, if you are TINY you might get it over your should but it wasnt designed to be worn that way.
3) Does anyone have any modeling pictures?Your best to look through the visual aid thread, in the reference section.

For some odd reason I've been drawn to the Neverfull PM recently...I won't be getting it any time soon, but I'm very curious to hear from people who own this bag...

2) Does its thickness affect how it fits under your arm when you carry it on your shoulder?

Thanks in advance!!
:yes:

the bag itself is very light. heavy or not depends on how much you carry in your bag. as a loght bag itself, it will not as heavy as other bags if you carry the same stuffs (hope it make sense)
but the thin straps may dig in ur shoulder if you carry heavy things

the straps are pretty long, so may fit under your arm perfectly without feeling bulky.

check out these threads
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/pics-of-your-louis-vuitton-in-action-344517.html
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/neverfull-club-134810.html

use the search function and you will find many modelling posts

1) Does it get very heavy when you fill it up? No it doesnt!
2) Does its thickness affect how it fits under your arm when you carry it on your shoulder? Nope.. its not actually thick..
3) Does anyone have any modeling pictures? I am 5'1" 90lbs

HTH!
attachment.php

love my pm..and it fits very comfy over my shoulder....i have never felt it dig into my shoulders....i use it as an everyday tote......and can even fit some student file folders into it along with my other items, (damier pochette, t and b mini access pochette, phone cles and other misc items!!!)
it's a great bag!!!:tup::heart::tup: