Questions about Marc by Marc Jacobs bags...

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
I really love the way some of the Totally Turnlock bags look. For those who have seen them in person or who actually have one, is the quality really nice?

Is the leather really soft?

Also, where are Marc by Marc Jacobs bags made?

The Totally Turnlock line is gorgeous!! I have the bowler and the quality is superb (as is everything else MbyMJ) for something that is a cheaper version of MJ. On all of my leather MbyMJ, there's a tag that says "this was made from quality blah blah blah" and you can really tell that the quality is the best that can be afforded.

The leather is extremely amazing on the totally turnlock line. Very buttery soft.

As for where the bags are made, Luna is right, it varies. Although I checked the 7 MbyMJ bags I have and not one is made in Italy :sad:

I just love my totally turnlock Teri. The leather is really soft and buttery while being a pretty light bag. I've seen the black, brown, and yam IRL and all the colors are really nice.

They seem to be selling really fast because each time I go in to the store, they have new ones out (last week I saw black and yam ones and today they sold out those and had brown ones out).

I have the Totally Turnlock Tina Tote in firebird red and ditto what all the other ladies have said -- the leather is extremely, unbelievably soft and buttery! It makes you want to run out and buy all the bags in all the different colors. :love:

Here are some pictures of my turnlock bowler in dark brown. I cannot believe how lovely the leather is. I want to eat it!

Attachments

• MJ arm2.jpeg
    MJ arm2.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 137
  • MJ3.jpeg
    MJ3.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 122
Does anyone have or
B000H7B4FG.01-A3BHU1UEUYDJ19._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62521424_.jpg
seen the violet tote bag? Is the leather just as soon as the turnlock line? thanks....

Does anyone have or seen the violet tote bag? Is the leather just as soon as the turnlock line? thanks....

I've seen it in black and a dk.grey and the leather is just as buttery soft as the turnlock line. actually, it is a little bit softer!! the only problem is that it is quite delicate, there were already a couple scratch/scuff marks on the store displays.