Questions about Coach!

janegeraldine

*movie star femme*
Nov 15, 2006
Hi, I'm new to tPF and have really enjoyed reading all of your postings. I do have a couple questions, however--what is a PCE and how do I get it? And does anyone remember the indigo/ivory tweed shoes from last summer with the leather flowers and swarovski crystals? I have the wristlet in idigo and I adore it and would very much love to get the shoes. Any ifo. would be wonderful.

PCE - Preferred customer event - You have to buy alot of new stuff from the full priced boutique and or on-line. You can also get the cards on ebay when Coach has an event.
Do coach.com purchases count? I thought someone said that only in-store purchases count toward qualifying for the invitation. When you do buy in the store, it's imperative that you give them your name so that they can keep track of your purchases.

If I remember correctly, from reading other tPFer posts, that online purchases don't count...but I could be remembering incorrectly. :smile:

I really want to save up a bit and go on a spending spree of sorts in a Coach store. I don't know where the one in Washington state is though. I know where there's an outlet though!

Do coach.com purchases count? I thought someone said that only in-store purchases count toward qualifying for the invitation. When you do buy in the store, it's imperative that you give them your name so that they can keep track of your purchases.
Only IN store purchases count sadly :sad: