Question

1. Are we allowed to post links to good buy it nows? There's a black epi pochette for $99 buy it now and its reeeal, just missing a strap.

2. I think it's okay. But, if you are asking auth questions there is a special section for it.

3. I've been eyeing that pochette...but unfortunately it's missing the strap and the strap is so important for that bag.

Rebeccalou28 has a lilac epi pochette for like $275!! Someone should definitely get it...I'd love to but...can't. :sad:

4. I don't see why not - there's a thread for eBay deals in the Dior forum, and if you'd like, you can start one here. That's a great deal, especially since the strap isn't all that much from the store ! :yes:

5. sh*t!!!!!!!!! I love that one but well I am a guy do you think I sould buy it anyway ??? what could I use it for ??? :nuts:
    it is just a great price and acutally I don't care about the strap.......

6. wow! its beautiful!

my initial reaction is that it can make a very nice clutch

short or long strap are available for purchase at any LV store

if all else fails, get a nice long necklace to use as a strap

7. I am sooo on the verge of clicking the BIN button :graucho: Does anyone know how much the strap would be to replace it???

8. is that real? why is it so cheap?

9. Its cheap cause it's missing a strap. Bag is def real. I figured that since most people have the pochette inside a larger bag, then the missing strap wouldn't be much of a deal.

10. wow, it is indeed a great deal! somebody should buy it. the auction said it's brand new :yahoo:

the strap can be bought at the store anyway :yes:

11. Yup someone hit the BIN button. hopefully its someone on the boards =]

12. oh it's sold! yeah, hopefully, someone on the boards got it :yes:

this is a great idea evolkatie, things like this should be posted more often here so the rest of us can get great deals! :heart:

13. I made a sticky out of evolkatie's post. Let's keep it going, ladies and gents!!!:graucho:

14. thanks Mod :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice