Question?

sylviasushi27

Coach Loving Artist.
May 14, 2007
I just bought my beautiful Silver Sydney at the Las Vegas Forum Shops on the 15th of March. I am a pooor, poor college student. I am very happy for all you ladies who got sydney at the outlets this week, but it is slowly killing me seeing as i completely deleted my bank account for such a lovely bag that is hitting the outlet like only 17 days later. ;o; Does Coach do price adjustments at all if I find the same color at the outlet? :/ please let me know because i may go tomorrow! Sorry if this has been answered before!

The top handle one, the one that came in teal and the embossed, black, silver and some other color i forget. xD white i think. retail was 798.

I wouldn't want to return the bag to FP though because I am always afraid of getting 'the letter' dun dun dun and unfortunately I just used the bag a couple days ago. -.- fml

We had the metallic one come into our store as a customer return right before delete. We were all excited and wanted one of our SA to get it on delete. Unfortunately, it did NOT GO ON DELETE.

If you can make up for the loss of funds in another way, keep her!