Question: What is JL?

Leiber exotics are not nearly as scrumptious as H exotics. I have yet to find anything that even compares. All the other houses that do exotics don't seem to get the great skins. The workmanship may be quite good, but the basic skin comparisons are not there. The only arena where some other houses do just as well is alligator. Nobody does croc like H...nobody.

I have a Nancy Gonzalez croc (caiman) tote and am VERY disappointed with the quality. The handle is splitting, the scales at the top of the bag are splitting. I have indeed used it quite heavily but one of the reasons I got the bag was because I was told it would be very durable. I still use and like it but I don't think it's got longevity.

I think it depends on your taste too...imo, I much prefer the crocs from bottega because I love the muted look and the softer touch of it...I agree that the Hermes does the luxurious, shiny croc really well but if I get a choice, I'd go with bottega for larger, softer bags, and keep Hermes for clutches, or smaller bags/accessories...

I think it depends on your taste too...imo, I much prefer the crocs from bottega because I love the muted look and the softer touch of it...I agree that the Hermes does the luxurious, shiny croc really well but if I get a choice, I'd go with bottega for larger, softer bags, and keep Hermes for clutches, or smaller bags/accessories...

Have you seen the H matte softer croc that is used on Lindys and some Birkins? :drool::drool::drool:

h crocs are the best ! iand i had them all seriously just take alook at those goose bumpy ostrich that other use or try to find out if your bag is nilo or poro at dior lool
also the colors on h are sumptuious and much much lively