Question re: Chanel Mules

Toronto24

Aug 27, 2015
IMG_1487606459.484548.jpg

Does anyone have these? Wondering if I should get something attached to the soles or heels prior to use? This is my first pair of Chanel shoes aside from espadrilles and afraid to ruin them with a couple of wears. This is a pic from the website- bought them in black with gold accents. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Yes I did get them :smile: I know they went on sale after but most of the sizes had sold out at my Chanel boutique. I had the soles protected but took too long to get them done so just picked them up a few weeks ago. Super comfortable. Haven't worn them out yet but I am going enjoy them soon. Congrats on yours! Please do share photos!

Yes I did get them :smile: I know they went on sale after but most of the sizes had sold out at my Chanel boutique. I had the soles protected but took too long to get them done so just picked them up a few weeks ago. Super comfortable. Haven't worn them out yet but I am going enjoy them soon. Congrats on yours! Please do share photos!
I'm curious what they did to protect yours. I wish I had done that to my Gucci espadrilles. I've worn them almost every day for the past couple months and they are getting so worn on the bottoms [emoji37] I had them put rubber taps on the heels so I hope that prevents further wear. If you have any pictures of yours I'd love to see!! How was sizing for you? I'm scared mine will be too big. Fingers crossed.

I'm curious what they did to protect yours. I wish I had done that to my Gucci espadrilles. I've worn them almost every day for the past couple months and they are getting so worn on the bottoms [emoji37] I had them put rubber taps on the heels so I hope that prevents further wear. If you have any pictures of yours I'd love to see!! How was sizing for you? I'm scared mine will be too big. Fingers crossed.

They put rubber protectors on the bottom (not the heel part though). I took them to a recommended cobbler for this. We are away for a few weeks but can take a pic once back. I have not had any of my espadrilles soles protected though either.

Re: sizing- I am a true 6.5 in most shoes and 7 fit me perfectly in these mules. I did purchase while pregnant and realized this only after lol. Luckily they are still fine (I never tried on the 6.5 so not sure how they would have been but I imagine they would be fine as well given there is no back on this shoe).