Question on Neiman Marcus sales

heyheyse

Mar 14, 2018
Hi everyone!
Wondering if anyone has any advice: there's this great pair of Chanel boots that I've been eyeing at Neiman but I'm hesitating to buy and wondering if they are likely to go on sale soon?

Does anyone know when Neiman does their sales? I know Saks has a massive one at the moment and found another pair of Chanel boots there on sale for 60% off but really like the one that's full price right now.

I read somewhere that they do their sales in February so am thinking of waiting but also worried that the shoes won't be available by then.

Any advice? TIA!

looks like no one is helping you so let me reply... This fall/winter CHANEL shoes sale started in Dec and now is ending everywhere therefore 60% at SAks or NM. If it is full price now then it will be full price in February.

Next sale will be in June or July like the next spring/summer designer sales. Chanel always starts late compared to other major premium designers.

You can try to buy the boots you like when NM or Saks do the points event if you have Saks or NM cards. Chanel usually is excluded from Gift Card events but double or triple points day usually work for the shoes so far. Yet, I must say no one knows when they do those points day until the days come close.....

looks like no one is helping you so let me reply... This fall/winter CHANEL shoes sale started in Dec and now is ending everywhere therefore 60% at SAks or NM. If it is full price now then it will be full price in February.

Next sale will be in June or July like the next spring/summer designer sales. Chanel always starts late compared to other major premium designers.

You can try to buy the boots you like when NM or Saks do the points event if you have Saks or NM cards. Chanel usually is excluded from Gift Card events but double or triple points day usually work for the shoes so far. Yet, I must say no one knows when they do those points day until the days come close.....
Thank you so much! Super helpful info.

I decided to pull the trigger and get it for fear of the size no longer being available later. I can't wait!