Question on BV messenger bag prices

kim77

Mar 5, 2008
I bought my BV messenger bag from Saks at $1550. I received my bag today but the price tag shows $1450. When did the price go up? Should i ask for a different bag or price adjustment? If i ask for price adjustments, would Saks honor it? Any suggestions?

I bought my BV messenger bag from Saks at $1550. I received my bag today but the price tag shows $1450. When did the price go up? Should i ask for a different bag or price adjustment? If i ask for price adjustments, would Saks honor it? Any suggestions?

I don't know when but I saw newer colors priced $1550 and Saks usually increase the price of older version too. What colors did u get? I know some colors went on sale at NM..,

My mother has a phrase 'you have NO, you can get YES.'
If you don't ask for an adjustment, you're no worse off.
If you ask and don't get it, you're still no worse off.
If you ask and get one, it's just a bonus.

PS. I've seen a few retailers still selling at the $1450 price (I think bergdorf is one), but I mostly see the $1550 price.