Question for Mini Leopard Owners

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
I rang Mulberry to enquire about which collinol product should be used on the mini leopard Alexa and I was told Lack Polish.
On the bottle it says "special care for patent leather". I just don't know if I should give my bag a treatment - does Lack Polish waterproof or is it just a conditioning treatment?
I'm too nervous to just lash it on. Has anyone tried anything on their mini-leopard yet and do you think it's necessary? Thanks!

Crossed posts with you there Messy - sorry. I wonder do we need to do any treating? I've used mine for 8 days and haven't done anything to her yet and so far no problems.
I wonder if any of the girls who've had mini-leopard for longer than us have done anything with theirs?

Lack polish would be for the patent bits only! But to be honest I think it makes the patent leather smeary! Takes a lot of polishing to get shinny again!
the body of the bag with them mini leopard on I have treated like suede as it has that texture. I have sprayed with collonil and then lightly buffed.

Mini leopard is completely waterproof and the treatments haven't altered the appearance!