Question for enamel bracelet wearers...

beaumonde

Escapist
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Ok, a *weird* question for enamel bracelet wearers...

How do you manage to wear your enamels when using the computer? The bracelets are so gorgeous but I'd be so annoyed with banging into the keyboard... and yes, I'm on the computer ALL day...

Or do you take them off when typing? :shrugs:

I am a new entry into the world of H enamel bracelets (have one now and one coming next week!), and I didn't have a problem. However, it could be due to the fact that I have a gel wrist rest for my keyboard that my wrists sit on. Also have one for my mouse. I don't have any clanking, and I type a LOT. Was truly delighted how comfortable my enamel bracelet was to wear since I have other bracelets that are too thick and I can't wear them to type with (due to the wrist rest). Wrists rests are an ergonomic necessity and will help reduce your hand strain/fatigue and combat carpal tunnel syndrome.

I've been wondering the same thing. I do a lot of work on my computer and also a lot of hand writing and can't stand having a bangle on when I'm trying to write. But recently I got an H charm bracelet with 4 little H handbags as the charms. Though the chain is pretty thick, it is of course flexible. Still, when I write or use my computer it was clanging around. So now I take it off. I even take my watch off when I'm using my computer, so I sit in meetings with a little pile of jewelry next to my computer! Oh well...small price to pay for wearing jewelry that you love!

Mine come off. It's just not very comfortable to type with them on, especially with the wrist pad thing sitting in front of the keyboard. I'm not talented enough to keep them pushed up on my arm!

I have the same problem of my enamel bracelets getting in the way when I type so I just don't wear them to work :sad:

It's a pity I can't wear them more often but then again it makes me feel so special when I wear them on the weekend.