Question do coins fall down the sides of the zippy coin purse?

deepott

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Hi a question to all zippy coin purse coin owners do the coins spill over the gusset sides of the purse I only ask because I own the round coin purse in Vernis and the coins fall down the sides of the purse when you open it and its quite annoying anyway thanks in advance.

I own a couple of ZCPs and it does happen but very rarely. I put the coins in one of the two wells that holds change and the other well for bills. I never did see the coins move from the coin well to the bill well. Only a couple of times (for the past two years) did I see a penny or a dime slip into the credit card slots. That's all. I have never had the coins fall out when I unzip the wallet. The times that the coins did fall out occurred when I forgot to zip up the ZCP and pulled it out from my bag.

I put subway tokens (smaller than dimes) in one well and coins in the other, and occasionally (only if I've dropped it and shaken it up) a token or penny or dime will go in one of the card slots. But I've never had a coin fall out when I opened it - I've had mine for a couple of months and use it every day.